11 Good Reasons to do Something Good in 2011
- You can help sexually abused children
- You can get a tax deduction
- You can help people that cannot help themselves
- You can help severely physically abused children
- You can help put sex offenders in jail where they belong
- You can make our community a safer place to live
- You can give the CAC the resources to help heal families at no cost to them
- You will help the CAC inform citizens about the alarming frequency of child sex abuse
- You can help the CAC empower people to be proactive about child abuse in their own homes, schools and churches
- You will feel very good about yourself as you should!
- You will have the chance to share this very important message about child sex abuse and bring it out of the darkness into the light so every one can help fight for the innocence of all children.
How could you do all this? Pledge $11.00 per month to the CAC. That is less than 2 trips to Starbucks! The CAC will remind you each month on the day of your choice. AND it can be done on line with the click of a button. Your total pledge would be just $132.00 for the 2011 tax year. We will send you a letter for your 2011 taxes in January of 2012. It is easy and you will help so many people. Our goal is to get 200 people like you to give $11.00 per month for the year 2011.